Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Some knittings happening

Are you tired of those koolhaas hats yet? I finished the last two and put it on Ravelry. You can also see it here.

Haven't gotten much knitting done because I've been organizing some physical photos choas that I've avoided for the past too many years. But I did manage to knit Clara.

It was a strange feeling to go from big yarn, big needle (US 8) to lace -ish yarn and small needle. Got so used to things going really quick. But Clara was a good practice for me to get back in to lace. Here you can see it start:


Here's the finished picture:


On a unrelated note; I splurged in November and my Sundara yarn came. I order these "blue lagoon". I rarely go for blue and when I do, they are really nice. These came and they were even more gorgeous real life than on the web! Wish I could afford more.


I saved the best for last of course. We made t-shirts at the Knitspiration Guild meeting on Monday night and here's my hard work :-)


What do you think? Mary's got cuter colorful ones!

2 comments:

spinnity said...

What you talking 'bout, cuter? That white sheep on black is adorable. And so are your baby knits. Mutual admiration society meets Wednesday for hugs all around. Wear your shirt!

Marie said...

The dress is beautiful!